Gryphon Tour Dll Composite Hockey Stick
The TOUR range owes its unique feel to a structure of precisely balanced elements.
The TOUR range owes its unique feel to a structure of precisely balanced elements. To complement the most powerful lay-up on the market, an exclusive Silicon Sleeve Technology is added underneath the grip. A must have shape for all 3D skill lovers. The Extra-Late bow of this shape will bring you to the next level when performing tasks such as dribbling and ball lifting for overheads and drag flicking, while maintaining a high level of reverse stick control. Some adjustments will be necessary when hitting and controlling the ball due to the extra late bow.
– Extreme stiffness with a cushioned but instant touch
– Made from Carbon, Fiberglass, Kevlar and Silicon
– Composition : Carbon, Fibreglass, Kevlar, Silicon
– Shape : Dll – Deuce ll Curve – Ultra Late Bow
– Head Shape: Oversized Maxi
– Curve Peak: 23mm
– Curve Position: 205mm
– Weight (avg): 520-540 grammes
– Balance Point (avg) : 390-410mm